Take It Back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho?

2 posters

Go down

Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho? Empty Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho?

Post by [MOD]The Brain Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:37 am

The I.N.L (Idaho National Labratory,) Was built from a WWII military base. It is currently being used as a nuclear engineering facility located in Southern Idaho. This Lab as we like to call it, has brought scientific advancements to the knowledge of humanity. Not to mention, they have generated over 1000 types of medical equipment. That has probably saved millions. However, the nuclear waste that their experiments have produced have been stored underground and spread-out through regions of southern Idaho. Also, numbers of small earthquakes have been recorded in the area. Two rivers run through that area and into the Snake River Aquifer. Say one of these earthquakes where to happen and were to break one of these Waste capsules? The Nuclear waste would flow directly into the Aquifer. (The Snake River Aquifer, provide over 3,000,000, pure water bottles to about or over 3 or-so million people in the world. It also is one of the Major potato producing places in the world. Now imagine if they were to get contaminated with this waste?) We all know about Ebola, now that done and over with. But what if we all where to drink some of this waste-filled-water? There would be a new breakout of sickness. Probably killing thousands, if not millions. So the question I ask is: Is the I.N.L a good or bad thing for Idaho?
[MOD]The Brain
[MOD]The Brain

Back to top Go down

Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho? Empty Re: Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho?

Post by {admin}gerrman Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 am

Well, does the wrongs outweigh the rights? That is the point of this site. Great post Brain
{admin}gerrman
{admin}gerrman
Admin
Admin

https://takeitback.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho? Empty Re: Idaho National Labratory, is it good, or bad for Idaho?

Post by [MOD]The Brain Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 am

I'd say there's an even number of both, a very interesting question actually. The Laboratory also provides millions of jobs for people, I mean, peeps don't get educations for nothing. There's this saying, "Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst." What would we do if one of those capsules were to break? I'll ask another question, what do we care more about? Jobs for thousands, or Lives of millions?
[MOD]The Brain
[MOD]The Brain

Back to top Go down

Post by {admin}gerrman Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 am

Well, I believe the obvious answer is lives of millions. Actually, in my town, we have a very similar situation. There is an old military base with many tons of radioactive waste. Been there for years.
{admin}gerrman
{admin}gerrman
Admin
Admin

https://takeitback.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum